Saturday, 17 September 2011

An introduction

Perhaps a little background may be in order: "we" is Steve and Chris, and no, for regular viewers of the CBC, we are not a couple of gay interior designers and talk show hosts. We are a married couple, Steve teaches high school English and Drama and I work in television. I finished my first novel in May of 2011 and was about to start writing a second when I heard that the company I worked for was firing up a new TV channel, so I put the novel aside and started working on an idea I had had two years ago for a TV pilot. At about seven pages in, I asked Steve, who is also a stand-up comic, if he wanted to help me write the pilot, and he thought that he would. And, for a couple of people with no experience or credentials, we think it worked out pretty well. Of course, we would say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment